Thursday, January 14, 2016

Welcome

Hey there! After debating on whether or not to start a blog for a little over a year now I have finally found some time to put a little something together (in between feedings, diaper changes, practice, and homework). Although I am not the best writer in the world and my life may not be all that interesting, blogging is something that I have always wanted to do. While I hope that those of you who chose to read my blog find it interesting, I am doing this more so for myself. This blog is going to be an escape from my crazy and very hectic life. However, I do hope that through my posts you guys can learn a thing or two.  As many of you know, I am a new mom as well as a student-athlete so the majority of my posts while pertain to one of the three however, I will try my best not to bore any of you to death. With that being said please come along and enjoy this ride with me . 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexis, my name is Candice Williams and I was encouraged to reach out to you after reading your story on ESPN.com. I am currently pursuing my PhD and conducting my dissertation research on female student-athletes who experienced a pregnancy while competing at an Division I or Division II level. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in participating in my study? So far, I have had 9 student-athlete mothers participate in my study and their stories have been so inspiring. If you, I can provide you with additional details regarding the study.

    Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a blessed day!

    Candice Williams
    Candiced@shsu.edu
    202-713-0815

    ReplyDelete